1) What be the customary tip for short taxi ride?
2) Are taxis there equipped with credit card apparatus like they do here in the US?
3) Do you have to ask the taxi driver for the rate from Point A to Point B before you get in the cab? Reason I ask, is this is the biggest racket in Jerusalem in that beware to the unsuspecting tourist, even the locals get victimized if they don't ask in advance. [BTW, I love Israel and its people and will re-visit someday.]
4) What is the usual denomination of Euros that come out of the ATM machine (say, $200) and what if I wanted smaller denomination for short taxi ride and tip? Where's the best place to get smaller change?
5) Are the ATMs easily understood with ENGLISH as an option?
Thank you.Edited: 12 February 2013, 16:10