We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

RER B from CDG Terminal 2 to RER B Luxembourg?

Lytham St Anne's...
Level Contributor
4 posts
26 reviews
Save Topic
RER B from CDG Terminal 2 to RER B Luxembourg?

Hi all,

I am hoping you can help me on how we can do this? And what we do? We are staying at the Hotel Le Petit Paris on Rue Saint Jacques which is near the RER B Luxembourg station? Some of the hotel reviews for the hotel say there is a direct train from the airport but I can't make head nor tail of the info?

Apologies for this!

Thank you :-)

Eiffel Tower Summit Priority Access...
493 reviews
from US$72.60*
Likely To Sell Out
Moulin Rouge Show Paris
3,167 reviews
from US$108.90*
Likely To Sell Out
Eiffel Tower Priority Access Ticket...
585 reviews
from US$51.30*
Likely To Sell Out
Luxury Paris Day Trip with Champagne...
465 reviews
from US$299.60*
Paris, France
Level Contributor
25,245 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: RER B from CDG Terminal 2 to RER B Luxembourg?

It's direct, it's convenient, it's fast, and every single train leaving CDG goes to Luxembourg. It costs 9.50€ and it runs every 10-15 minutes.

Is that clear enough?

Le Bugue, France
Level Contributor
14,097 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: RER B from CDG Terminal 2 to RER B Luxembourg?

You get on the RER B line at the airport and get off at Luxembourg station. If you're going to Paris you should figure out the transport system ahead of time so you know how to use it: www.ratp.fr tells it all.

Nashville, TN
Level Contributor
6,095 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: RER B from CDG Terminal 2 to RER B Luxembourg?

I can understand the confusion as there are several locations that include the name Luxembourg. You probably need the Jardin du Luxembourg (Luxembourg Gardens) stop.which is on the RER B route. I would suggest contactig the hotel for verification.

Le Bugue, France
Level Contributor
14,097 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: RER B from CDG Terminal 2 to RER B Luxembourg?

The hotel website says very clearly it's the station called Luxembourg, and you use the Gay Lussac exit, and it's a 1-minute walk from there.

5. Re: RER B from CDG Terminal 2 to RER B Luxembourg?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 05 March 2014, 06:16