We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Restaurants near Pullman Montparnasse hotel

Which Paris hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
miami
Level Contributor
321 posts
Save Topic
Restaurants near Pullman Montparnasse hotel

Can anyone suggest good restaurants and places for breakfast near this hotel,please???Thank uoi so much.

New Hampshire
Destination Expert
for Paris
Level Contributor
21,034 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Restaurants near Pullman Montparnasse hotel

There are dozens of places within several blocks.

Much depends on what you mean by "breakfast" which, in Paris, is typically only a croissant, juice, coffee. If you want/need eggs, bacon, toast, look for signs "American Breakfast".

Boston...
Level Contributor
12,883 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Restaurants near Pullman Montparnasse hotel

Two I can think of are Chez Clement on the blvd. Montparnasse. It's a chain, but better than most. There is also Le Timbre, on the r. St. Beuve. A very good but tiny restaurant that requires reservations.

Pjk
New Jersey
Destination Expert
for Key West
Level Contributor
33,961 posts
91 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Restaurants near Pullman Montparnasse hotel

You could take a nice stroll to the Ile St Louis to this restaurant...

tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g187147-i14-k57361…

Many of the reviews mention the same two specials that my friend and I had.

Pjk

Montreal, QC
Destination Expert
for Nice
Level Contributor
3,289 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Restaurants near Pullman Montparnasse hotel

Lots of restaurants on Rue de la Gaieté towards Edgar Quinet and zillions around Edgar Quinet. Further on to Boulevard de Montparnasse you have also many restaurants.

Across the street from the Pulmann on Avenue du Maine, you have a very good pizza place and at the corner of Rue du Départ and Ave du Maine (so on your left when at the Pullman) is a place where lots of people coming from the train station go for a breakfast or a snack (don't know its name even though I stayed often in that area when in paris.

Santa Cruz do Sul...
Level Contributor
23 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Restaurants near Pullman Montparnasse hotel

Merci beaucoup pour vous tous.

6. Re: Restaurants near Pullman Montparnasse hotel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 March 2014, 04:18