We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Charles De Gaule airport hotel

LIncoln, NE
Level Contributor
816 posts
150 reviews
Save Topic
Charles De Gaule airport hotel

We're looking for a hotel at the airport for our return flight to the US in October. We'll be returning our rental car and in checking TA reviews on the airport hotels, I noticed a lot of ones with the name "Novotel CDG ". Is that a France chain, similar to Holiday Inn, Marriott, Sheridan, etc. There seems to be quite a number of different ones at the airport. Thanks in advance.

Paris, France
Level Contributor
25,245 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Charles De Gaule airport hotel

If you check the Accor site -- www.accorhotels.com -- you will find that they have a huge number of hotels at the airport from 5-stars to 1-star (Sofitel, Novotel, Mercure, Pullman, Suite Novotel, Ibis Styles, Ibis, Ibis Budget, F1...). Obviously the outlying ones all have a shuttle to the terminals.

Edited: 17 March 2013, 16:20
Montreal
Destination Expert
for Paris
Level Contributor
18,796 posts
148 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Charles De Gaule airport hotel

Novotel is a big chain, yes.

Most convenient is to stay at a hotel located at the airport, as opposed to close to.

Here are a couple links. (I stayed at the Ibis - which is basic, clean and inexpensive).

ibis.com/fr/…index.shtml

…hilton.com/fr/…

LIncoln, NE
Level Contributor
816 posts
150 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Charles De Gaule airport hotel

Thanks, I wasn't familiar with Accor, had been using Booking.com. Will look into it.

Paris, France
Level Contributor
25,245 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Charles De Gaule airport hotel

Well, Accor is just a hotel conglomerate, not a booking site for 'all' hotels. In fact, they even owned Motel 6 until they sold it about a year ago.

LIncoln, NE
Level Contributor
816 posts
150 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Charles De Gaule airport hotel

Just looked at Novotel Paris CDG Terminal through Accor and evidently there is something going on the night we'll be there, which is October 16th so the only availability on their website was the "flexible" rate. If I could get the "FIXED" rate, I'd prefer, so will keep checking. This hotel seems to have all we're looking for and appears to be nicely rated by TA. Thanks for all the help

Paris, France
Level Contributor
25,245 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Charles De Gaule airport hotel

They won't bother offering good rates for October until at least June or July.

7. Re: Charles De Gaule airport hotel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 March 2014, 06:16