We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Is malakoff, france, a safe place to stay?

Caracas, Venezuela
Level Contributor
22 posts
Save Topic
Is malakoff, france, a safe place to stay?

Hi, im going to france on vacation, so i was looking for a regular nice place to stay. Found this hotel, B&B Hôtel Paris Malakoff Parc des Exposition, i wonder if it is a safe place to stay, dont really know much about the malakoff location.

PARIS
Level Contributor
12,812 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Is malakoff, france, a safe place to stay?

Safe. But a bit out of the way and not very pretty. But why not? Do you have link?

Caracas, Venezuela
Level Contributor
22 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Is malakoff, france, a safe place to stay?

http://maps.google.co.ve/maps?oe=utf-8&rls=org.mozilla:es-ES:official&client=firefox-a&um=1&ie=UTF-8&q=b%26b+paris+malakoff&fb=1&gl=ve&hq=b%26b+paris+malakoff&hnear=b%26b+paris+malakoff&cid=0,0,13131093929994298069&sa=X&ei=HmtIUZXHN9S94AO2toDADQ&ved=0CKsBEPwSMAM

check it out thats where it is located, yeah i know its not that pretty and not that close to the center. But the center its really expensive place, saw there are nearby metro stations so not a big problem, we like to walk around too haha, im really more concerned about how safe it can be

los angeles
Level Contributor
9,042 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Is malakoff, france, a safe place to stay?

I totally understand wanting to put safety first, but I'm sure you'd like to do more than just meet the very basics. On this forum, you will be able to get some good suggestions for lodging if you give some specifics, like your budget per night for lodging and how many people you need to accommodate. The center can be expensive, but there are also some nice budget accommodations, so maybe you can be safe and also more centrally located. If you'd like to consider some options, tell us a bit more about your requirements.

Paris, France
Level Contributor
16,817 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Is malakoff, france, a safe place to stay?

There are plenty of well-located budget-priced hotels in Paris.

Here's one another TA member found recently: www.corailparishotel.com/

Double rooms start at 82 Euros.

Paris, France
Level Contributor
3,464 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Is malakoff, france, a safe place to stay?

If you can do with house rules, hostels can be good, cheap bets as well.

One among many, noticeable for its great price / location ratio: adveniat-paris.org/AJ-Adveniat/…

Caracas, Venezuela
Level Contributor
22 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Is malakoff, france, a safe place to stay?

we are five people, something among 90-150 usd

Caracas, Venezuela
Level Contributor
22 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Is malakoff, france, a safe place to stay?

maybe till 200 usd? show me options you can find haha

Paris, France
Level Contributor
16,817 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Is malakoff, france, a safe place to stay?

You could get a double room and a triple room at the Corail that I linked above - did you check the prices for your dates?

Speaking of travel dates, these can have an impact on availibility and prices - when are you coming?

Paris, France
Level Contributor
25,245 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Is malakoff, france, a safe place to stay?

Malakoff is a totally normal suburb, not at all famous for its crime rate.

Caracas, Venezuela
Level Contributor
22 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: Is malakoff, france, a safe place to stay?

thanks guys, well shall be there on august!