We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

G7 taxi service

Which Paris hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Birmingham, Alabama
Level Contributor
86 posts
11 reviews
Save Topic
G7 taxi service

We are leaving this wonderful city Wednesday morning. The apt is near metro Ecole Militaire. As suggested by experts in this forum, we must be at the airport 3 hours before departure time, which is 11:30am. What time should I ask them to pick us up? Should I call a day ahead?

Andrésy, France
Level Contributor
5,608 posts
89 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: G7 taxi service

I would get picked up about 4 hours before plane departure time.

Birmingham, Alabama
Level Contributor
86 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: G7 taxi service

Thank you. What time should I call them for a 7:30 pick up?

Tampa, Florida
Level Contributor
36,057 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: G7 taxi service

the day before.

Lords Valley...
Level Contributor
1,574 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: G7 taxi service

....and be in front of your apartment location 5-10 before pickup time as they are usually early.

Langley City, Canada
2 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: G7 taxi service

We used G7 taxi service on a recent trip to Paris. I phoned the day before to arrange a van for 4 to take us to the airport. The English speaking operator was very helpful and the van arrived right on time. I would use them again.

6. Re: G7 taxi service

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 02 July 2014, 05:17