We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotel near Gare du Nord ?

Which Paris hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Level Contributor
542 posts
45 reviews
Save Topic
Hotel near Gare du Nord ?

My husband and I will be travelling from London to Paris this summer on the Eurostar , We will stay in Paris just overnight. We are looking for a hotel with air conditioning that accomodates 3 people in a room close the Gare du Nord. Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance

East Anglia, UK
Level Contributor
455 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Hotel near Gare du Nord ?

And why not! If I had the money I'd travel first class and 5 star hotels all the time.

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
6,464 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Hotel near Gare du Nord ?

Hi Dorrie, the hotel Beaubourg is 1 km or at most a 20 minute walk to the Louvre, about 700 metres to the Seine near Notre Dame and by batobus or metro another 15 minutes or so to the Eiffel Tower - which is not "central" to anything so you either do a 30 minute walk or so along the Seine to reach it or take the Metro or Batobus.

I use a Michelin Plan map book for finding my way around but if you would like to try some itineraries online, www8.mappy.com is just excellent. Just select the pedestrian option, key in the start address and, for example, if you want to use the hotel Beaubourg as your start, key in 11 rue Simon le Franc, Paris, France and then the location you are seeking in the other (make sure you pick the right selection for the 2nd one) and it will show you how to get there and the average walking time.

Let me know if you find something more central.

UK
Level Contributor
2,435 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Hotel near Gare du Nord ?

It is pleasing to learn that there are soem people who are n ot looing to say in paris for 100Euros Gerlis

14. Re: Hotel near Gare du Nord ?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 August 2009, 20:16