We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Eiffel Tower tickets on-line

Which Paris hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Canada
Level Contributor
331 posts
34 reviews
Save Topic
Eiffel Tower tickets on-line

We will be in Paris in mid-June, and according to the website, all tickets are sold for the week in June when we are there. Is this normal? How far ahead does one need to buy tickets? Or is there the chance that more tickets will come available? If we cannot get the pre-paid tickets on-line, how long should we expect to stand in line for tickets? Thanks!

Paris, France
Level Contributor
16,582 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Eiffel Tower tickets on-line

Did you check for tickets to the 2nd floor?

Or you might be able to take a Behind Scenes Tour: cultival.fr/en/visites/behind-the-scenes-of-…

It's difficult to predict the lines. You can walk up with little or no wait.

Canada
Level Contributor
331 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Eiffel Tower tickets on-line

No, we wanted to go to the top, but I will check, thanks for the suggestion!

Paris, France
Level Contributor
16,582 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Eiffel Tower tickets on-line

Once on the 2nd floor you can buy tickets to the top.

Tucson, AZ
1 post
Save Reply
4. Re: Eiffel Tower tickets on-line

I too am heading to Paris in June and when I tried to purchase tickets on line the tickets were sold out. I checked the site every couple of days and finally two tickets were available. So, I suggest to keep checking the site.

Brisbane, Australia
Destination Expert
for Brisbane
Level Contributor
9,862 posts
94 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Eiffel Tower tickets on-line

The tickets to the top give you access to the second floor... you then have to queue again to get a lift to the top. If you just purchase 2nd floor tickets or stair tickets you can then buy summit tickets on the 2nd floor. No matter what tickets you buy you have to wait in this second level queue. There is no one lift from the ground to the summit.

Edited: 04 April 2013, 02:06
6. Re: Eiffel Tower tickets on-line

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 05 April 2014, 06:16