We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Eiffel Tower Advance Booking

Which Paris hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Mumbai (Bombay...
Level Contributor
13 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Eiffel Tower Advance Booking

I am in Paris from may 16th to 18th, 2013. Online booking for eiffel tower is full. Is it possible to book tickets at the eiffel for entry to the 2nd level at a later time or date? (For example, can I book in the morning for an evening visit?). is this recommended, or should book and go up on the spot? What kind of waiting in the queues are expected?

Florida
Level Contributor
17,114 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Eiffel Tower Advance Booking

You can always buy a ticket for either the 2nd or the summit by going to the cashier line. Once you buy the ticket, you go immediately to the elevator and up. You can't buy a ticket to use later on. You can probably count on anywhere from 1/2 hour to hour in line, maybe more at peak times. If you can walk up stairs, you can buy a ticket for that (shorter line) and walk up to 2nd level; I believe you can buy a combined ticket on the ground for the stairs to 2nd, then including a ticket up to summit; or you can buy the stairs only and decide on the 2nd if you want to then buy a ticket to summit.

Little Rock
Level Contributor
609 posts
114 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Eiffel Tower Advance Booking

You can also book a Behind the Scenes guided tour. It will cost more but it'll give you the history of Eiffel Tower and tickets to the second floor. cultival.fr/en/visites/behind-the-scenes-of-…

Once you arrive at the second floor, you can tickets to the summit.

3. Re: Eiffel Tower Advance Booking

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 May 2014, 05:17