We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Porte Maillot

Sligo, Ireland
5 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Porte Maillot

Does anybody know how far Port Maillot is from Europe Hotel Paris which is in Porte de Versailles. My husband and I are arriving late at airport Beauvais and will be taking the bus to Porte maillot. and probably taxi from there to our hotel. It's our first time visiting Paris and as we're not on the young side would like to know as much as possible about our itinery beforehand.

Edited: 06 May 2013, 01:50
Takapuna, New...
Level Contributor
3,484 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Porte Maillot

It's about 5km from Porte Maillot to Europe Hotel Paris, on Boulevard de Grenelle. I wouldn't describe it as being "in Porte de Versailles" as it is around 3km from Porte de Versailles.

Sligo, Ireland
5 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Porte Maillot

Great, thks for that!

Cardiff, United...
Level Contributor
848 posts
69 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Porte Maillot

There is a hotel de l'Erope Paris which is closer to Porte De Versailles.. Could that be the one? It's on rue Du Pere Corentin which is in the 14th district and at least a further 2k

Sligo, Ireland
5 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Porte Maillot

Hi, the hotel booking confirmation shows the address as 103 Bd de Grenville not far from the Eiffel Tower whereas another site showed the address as 15 Porte de Versailles.

thks for help!

Cardiff, United...
Level Contributor
848 posts
69 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Porte Maillot

Ah ok, the its not the Hotel de L'Europe. I guess the 15 Porte De Versailles refers to the area (15th arrondissement ) and the fact Porte De Versailles is a selling point for hotels.

Takapuna, New...
Level Contributor
3,484 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Porte Maillot

damhnait_12, the hotel is at 103 Boulevard de GRENELLE, not Boulevard de Grenville. It will help if you give the cab driver the correct address.

Sligo, Ireland
5 posts
1 review
Save Reply
7. Re: Porte Maillot

Ok got it!

Thks to all

Edited: 07 May 2013, 23:43
8. Re: Porte Maillot

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 May 2014, 05:17