We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Into CDG out of Orly 2-3 days later - recom on area to stay

Which Paris hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
San Francisco
Level Contributor
219 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Into CDG out of Orly 2-3 days later - recom on area to stay

We will be flying into CDG on airline employee non-rev buddy passes so we may not get into CDG the exact day we hope and take an Easyjet/Transavia from Orly to Italy 2-3 days later. We have been to Paris before so did most of the sights. Any recommendation of an area that is not RIGHT in Paris, per se, but maybe on outskirts near train to city and with easy train access to Orly? We are myself and my older parents (60's) so hope to find hotel that fits all 3 of us in 1 room. We love to explore, eat and take in the culture so being in a quaint more residential area is fine as long as there are cafe's nearby and easy enough to hop train into Paris. Also considering tour of Champagne region, but if close enough to a different wine region via train south then I would really appreciate recommendations.

1. Re: Into CDG out of Orly 2-3 days later - recom on area to stay

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 May 2014, 05:16