We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cafe / Restaurant de l'homme

Which Paris hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
liverpool, england
Level Contributor
2,000 posts
197 reviews
Save Topic
Cafe / Restaurant de l'homme

Hi everyone,

Hope some one can help; I had been hoping to visit the above cafe/restaurant one evening on our trip to Paris in July; I have been on their website - which says closed till end of 2012; I have looked at the latest reviews on trip advisor though, and people in 2012 gave reviews.

The musee de l'homme is closed till 2015, so just trying to find out, as, if it is open, I think I would need to book in advance to get a good table - that is actually easily accessed by my wheelchair.

If anyone has been recently, or know if it is open/closed, I would be grateful.

Thanks in advance.

Le Bugue, France
Level Contributor
14,097 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Cafe / Restaurant de l'homme

I'm guessing it's still closed, as the website isn't up and running.

liverpool, england
Level Contributor
2,000 posts
197 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Cafe / Restaurant de l'homme

StCirq, thanks for the reply, I would 'guess' that too BUT would like to confirm that rather than get there and be disappointed that it was open - plus, if it is still closed, it means that two contributors to the TA Forum, were just making up their reviews.

Anyone actually been there recently? Passed it? Saw it open/closed?

Thanks again

Island of Malta...
Level Contributor
96 posts
68 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Cafe / Restaurant de l'homme

Was it Café L'Homme during your visit pls? And do you know when it will re-open pls? thanks

Island of Malta...
Level Contributor
96 posts
68 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Cafe / Restaurant de l'homme

Was it Café L'Homme closed during your visit pls? And do you have any idea when it will re-open pls? Going there in Nov and was interested to make a visit. thanks in advance for your kind reply

New Hampshire
Destination Expert
for Paris
Level Contributor
21,036 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Cafe / Restaurant de l'homme

This cafe/restaurant is located in Le Musée de l'Homme which is closed for renovation until 2015.

ChrisMicallef: Did you receive my PM?

Island of Malta...
Level Contributor
96 posts
68 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Cafe / Restaurant de l'homme

ok thanks alot for letting me know

7. Re: Cafe / Restaurant de l'homme

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 October 2014, 06:20