We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Coupon code - 10% off behind the scenes tour at Eiffel Tower

Which Paris hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Saratoga Springs, NY
Level Contributor
5,110 posts
138 reviews
Save Topic
Coupon code - 10% off behind the scenes tour at Eiffel Tower

I was buying tickets today for the behind-the-scenes tour of the Eiffel Tower, when I noticed a field for a coupon code. A quick google search found me this site

www.ma-reduc.com/reductions-pour-Cultival.php

Clicking on "cultival" (the people selling the tours on behalf of the Eiffel Tower) yielded this code EDENRED201210

ma-reduc.com/bon-reduction-de-Cultival-code-…

it worked to get me 10% off my tickets. The code is good until June 30.

Yes, I'm cheap. If I see a field for a coupon code, I can't not search for one ;-)

Texas
Level Contributor
5,809 posts
161 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Coupon code - 10% off behind the scenes tour at Eiffel Tower

Thanks Tracie! I thought it'd be something the Mr would enjoy. He's definitely "geeky". :D

I'll let you know for sure after we visit in June! :)

Albuquerque, New...
1 post
2 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Coupon code - 10% off behind the scenes tour at Eiffel Tower

CarolSWA- Thanks for the code!! I just used it and it worked great! I tried looking for one on Retailmenot, but there wasn't one available. Thanks Again

Asheville, North...
Level Contributor
876 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Coupon code - 10% off behind the scenes tour at Eiffel Tower

The BENEFICIO10 code is still working - I just used it for a booking next month. Dates in May are starting to fill up.

Here is the link to the tour.

cultival.fr/en/visites/behind-the-scenes-of-…

Escondido...
Level Contributor
12 posts
90 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: Coupon code - 10% off behind the scenes tour at Eiffel Tower

Used it for my group of 14 touring the Paris Opera Garnier this summer. Saved €14.65 for investing two minutes finding this info. Thanks!

Sydney, Australia
5 posts
Save Reply
15. Re: Coupon code - 10% off behind the scenes tour at Eiffel Tower

Worked perfectly! every dollar helps!

Ottawa, Ontario
Level Contributor
1,642 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
16. Re: Coupon code - 10% off behind the scenes tour at Eiffel Tower

For those that have taken the tour (Gracie, I know your son has been on it so I'd love your thoughts), how appropriate is the tour for kids? We went to the top floor last summer and my three kids loved it. We're bringing my mother in law this summer and she'd like to go up. I mentioned the tour and my husband and daughter are interested. I'm thinking a) it'll be a new experience and different from last year and b) I won't have to be online at 2:30am to buy the other tix this week ( we wouldn't stand in the line to go up)

Our kids are 6, 8 and 11. ( my 8yr old daughter thinks it'd be cool). What are your thoughts? Appropriate for kids? How big are the groups for the tour? How long does the tour take...we're thinking of the 10am tour but we'd like to go to the top afterwards... Looking to be finished by noon... Is it possible?

Ottawa, Ontario
Level Contributor
1,642 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
17. Re: Coupon code - 10% off behind the scenes tour at Eiffel Tower

bumping up to get some opinions on doing the tour with kids... any thoughts?

Saratoga Springs, NY
Level Contributor
5,110 posts
138 reviews
Save Reply
18. Re: Coupon code - 10% off behind the scenes tour at Eiffel Tower

My 12 year old son really enjoyed it. I'm sorry, but I can't remember how long it took. I do remember that the lines to go from the 2nd floor to the 3rd floor were exceptionally long, and i remember being glad I didn't need to stand in them.

I think noon would be unrealistic if you are including the 3rd floor. But it's probably about right for just the tour.

Ottawa, Ontario
Level Contributor
1,642 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
19. Re: Coupon code - 10% off behind the scenes tour at Eiffel Tower

Hi again. After I bumped up, I had a look at the website again. turns tour, there were only 9 tickets left for the day and time I wanted... as we need 6 tyickets, I didn't want to take changes so bit the bullet and bought them anyway :-)

Another question though. for those that have bought on the Cultival website, how long did it take to get your email confirmation? I received confirmation immediately as a popup that my credit card was accepted but didn't get a link to the tickts themselves. I tried looking into my account but there doesn't seem to be a place to view purchases. And I haven't received an email... just getting a bit worried that they're lost in the ether somewhere...

Saratoga Springs, NY
Level Contributor
5,110 posts
138 reviews
Save Reply
20. Re: Coupon code - 10% off behind the scenes tour at Eiffel Tower

I'm sorry, but I honestly don't remember.

I would give them at least a full business day. Maybe tickets don't go out on Sundays?