We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Coupon code - 10% off behind the scenes tour at Eiffel Tower

Saratoga Springs, NY
Level Contributor
5,898 posts
149 reviews
Save Topic
Coupon code - 10% off behind the scenes tour at Eiffel Tower

I was buying tickets today for the behind-the-scenes tour of the Eiffel Tower, when I noticed a field for a coupon code. A quick google search found me this site

www.ma-reduc.com/reductions-pour-Cultival.php

Clicking on "cultival" (the people selling the tours on behalf of the Eiffel Tower) yielded this code EDENRED201210

ma-reduc.com/bon-reduction-de-Cultival-code-…

it worked to get me 10% off my tickets. The code is good until June 30.

Yes, I'm cheap. If I see a field for a coupon code, I can't not search for one ;-)

The Green Way
Sightseeing Tours, Segway Tours
1 Visit 4 You
Sightseeing Tours, Walking Tours, City Tours, Historical & Heritage Tours, Private Tours
Original Food Tours
Private Tours, Sightseeing Tours, Food Tours, Wine Tours & Tastings
Driver-Guide-France
Sightseeing Tours, Cultural Tours, Historical & Heritage Tours, Private Tours
cyprus
Destination Expert
for Larnaca, Cyprus
Level Contributor
4,020 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
21. Re: Coupon code - 10% off behind the scenes tour at Eiffel Tower

Used this code and 10% discount was given. Coupon came after a few hours.

This code is valid on all Cultival tours.

Edited: 28 April 2014, 10:40
Fairport, New York
Level Contributor
825 posts
64 reviews
Save Reply
22. Re: Coupon code - 10% off behind the scenes tour at Eiffel Tower

Can you clarify something for me? When you get the Behind the Scene Tour are you in a "fast track" line for tickets to the 3rd floor or do you have to wait in a line with everyone else? Thank you!

Paris, France
Level Contributor
17,376 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
23. Re: Coupon code - 10% off behind the scenes tour at Eiffel Tower

The behind the Scenes tour ends on the 2nd floor of the ET. On the second floor you can buy tickets to the top. The 2 times that I have been there the lines for tickets were short.

Warrington, United...
Level Contributor
8 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
24. Re: Coupon code - 10% off behind the scenes tour at Eiffel Tower

Hi Guys,

I have just this second booked the Eiffel Behind The Scenes tour and found this whils booking....

BENEFICIO10

This gives you 10% off when booking through Cultival and is valid until 01/09/2014

Enjoy

Australia
Level Contributor
2,701 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
25. Re: Coupon code - 10% off behind the scenes tour at Eiffel Tower

Just to let you know I just used the BENEFICIO10 code for the end of sept 2014 and it works - thanks for that Tuggers :D

I did the tour last year and for the extra €5.50 we pay each well worth it and kids would like it to. Very informative and great to miss all those lines.

Not sure too if casperjj eventually found that the tickets come through once Cultival verifies your payment normally a day or so I find this happens a lot with French tickets - so if anyone else see's this no need to worry :)

Edited: 12 June 2014, 15:38
Ottawa, Ontario
Level Contributor
1,881 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
26. Re: Coupon code - 10% off behind the scenes tour at Eiffel Tower

Yes, I didn't think to post back. The tickets came in by email later that night. By then I had emailed cultival and they responded promptly the next morning with a link in case the email had never arrived.

Brooklyn, New York
Level Contributor
733 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
27. Re: Coupon code - 10% off behind the scenes tour at Eiffel Tower

Thanks for posting this! It motivated me to re-check my dates in July because previously there were NO available tickets--now tickets opened up and I snagged them, plus used the above discount! Thank you!!

Also, note that you actually don't have to wait for the email to get the tickets...if you click "return to Cultival" after you make your credit card payment, you are taken to a page which links to your voucher.

Edited: 12 June 2014, 19:05
Sacramento, CA
Level Contributor
336 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
28. Re: Coupon code - 10% off behind the scenes tour at Eiffel Tower

Thanks for the code! I realized that the 5pm tour wasn't available on all my days I visit in October, so now fingers crossed the weather is good on Friday Oct 3rd. The code worked, voucher printed. It's a GO!

Asheville, North...
Level Contributor
977 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
29. Re: Coupon code - 10% off behind the scenes tour at Eiffel Tower

Keep your fingers crossed. When we booked two months in advance for May we narrowed our choice to Monday or Wednesday and chose Wednesday. Monday was sunny and glorious while Wednesday was the rainiest day of our trip. :-((

Still, we enjoyed the tour a lot, learned some history of the tower and got in some places we never would have otherwise. Recommended.

Simba2008
Level Contributor
19 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
30. Re: Coupon code - 10% off behind the scenes tour at Eiffel Tower

Thanks for the info!