We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

What was the Paris hotel that Samantha Brown recommended?

Santa Monica...
2 posts
Save Topic
What was the Paris hotel that Samantha Brown recommended?

Does anyone remember the hotel that Samantha brown recommended on the Passport to Europe: Paris episode? I think it started with a B.

New Hampshire
Destination Expert
for Paris
Level Contributor
21,261 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: What was the Paris hotel that Samantha Brown recommended?

There were three Paris episodes - Hotel Regina, Hotel Napoleon, and an apartment.

Santa Monica...
2 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: What was the Paris hotel that Samantha Brown recommended?

Thank you!

PARIS
Level Contributor
12,812 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: What was the Paris hotel that Samantha Brown recommended?

Who is Sam Brown?

The daughter of Joe Brown who had a hit with 'Stop'?

That was a great song!

Atlanta
Level Contributor
45 posts
428 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: What was the Paris hotel that Samantha Brown recommended?

This is the link to that swanky apartment she stayed in: http://www.parisluxeapt.com/apt_colette.htm

The link says the weekly rental is about $6500 ! Our of our league ;-((

New Jersey
Destination Expert
for Honeymoons and Romance
Level Contributor
3,177 posts
319 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: What was the Paris hotel that Samantha Brown recommended?

I stayed at the Hotel Nepoleon and was very surprised when I saw her show to see her coming out of the hotel. Old Paris charm. Family owned since 1924. Many a Hollywood star in the 30's and 40's stayed there. Was THE hotel in its day. Half a block from the Arc and Champs. Happy travels!

Lords Valley...
Level Contributor
1,601 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: What was the Paris hotel that Samantha Brown recommended?

Is she still around?

New Hampshire
Destination Expert
for Paris
Level Contributor
21,261 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: What was the Paris hotel that Samantha Brown recommended?

Yes, she is still around. She's promoting her line of luggage (saw her live on TV last weekend) on HSN and, according to Wikipedia, " On January 17, 2013 she and husband Kevin O’Leary welcomed a son, Ellis James, and a daughter, Elizabeth Mae, in Brooklyn, N.Y. Ellis weighed in at 6 lbs., 10 oz. and was 19.25 inches long, while Elizabeth weighed in at 5 lbs., 12 oz. and was 19 inches long" So, I guess she's very busy!

8. Re: What was the Paris hotel that Samantha Brown recommended?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 July 2014, 05:17