We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Apt or Hotel?? Staying in Paris for 4 days and 5 nights.

Santa Paula...
9 posts
Save Topic
Apt or Hotel?? Staying in Paris for 4 days and 5 nights.

It has been a bit overwhelming searching for a place to stay. I came across a hotel with good reviews and at a good price. But tempting to stay in an apartment. I've sent several messages to owners and have not found a place that is available for July 13th to July 18th. Help!!

New Hampshire
Destination Expert
for Paris
Level Contributor
21,261 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Apt or Hotel?? Staying in Paris for 4 days and 5 nights.

It's really late to be shopping for an apartment, and many have minimum stay requirements. Also, booking an apartment and paying for it is far more complex than choosing and paying for a hotel.

If you'll want/need a/c, a hotel with same is definitely the better bet.

los angeles
Level Contributor
9,078 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Apt or Hotel?? Staying in Paris for 4 days and 5 nights.

djk is so right. If you find a few availabilities in hotels, you can post here for feedback on those as far as location, etc. It is too late to be searching for an apartment, and you really don't need one for your length of stay.

Surprise, Arizona
Level Contributor
26 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Apt or Hotel?? Staying in Paris for 4 days and 5 nights.

The place we are currently staying is open July 13/14 but not your other days. I wonder if the manager might have another place or know of one that you could do a split stay in. It would be worth checking. This place is beautiful--way beyond our expectations. Send me a p.m. if you want more or check the forum for my post with the subject: Lovely apartment and then something about us losing our earlier reservation to cancellation. This place is brand new; we're the first renters and super pleased!

4. Re: Apt or Hotel?? Staying in Paris for 4 days and 5 nights.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 June 2014, 05:16