We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

I swear there is nothing better!!

Queensbury, New York
Level Contributor
554 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
I swear there is nothing better!!

Pat and I are sitting here at our little table in our sweet apartment and we both agreed that there is nothing better than these amazing croissants for breakfast! We are so lucky to have a boulangerie/pattissiere right on our little street! HEAVEN! And that butter? OMG!

Perugia, Italy
Level Contributor
1,069 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: I swear there is nothing better!!

Somehow this seems even more cruel this early in the day...I would kill for some of that butter and a good baguette to spread it on.

Enjoy your breakfast!

Ottawa, Canada
Level Contributor
1,811 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: I swear there is nothing better!!

Have you tried the pain au chocolat, lol

Loving your adventures in Paris ~ keep enjoying and sharing,

Jo

California
Level Contributor
6,674 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: I swear there is nothing better!!

Yum, you're making me drool! Which butter did you get?

Boston...
Level Contributor
112 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: I swear there is nothing better!!

Lori - I'm so glad you are having an amazing time! Enjoy every crumb, every sip, and every moment!

Brisbane
Level Contributor
188 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: I swear there is nothing better!!

Lori F, I am loving your little up dates which are making me smile and jealous at the same time, you sound like you are having such a wonderful time. Sometimes it is just the little things, isn't it?

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
2,632 posts
61 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: I swear there is nothing better!!

All of this croissant talk is getting to be too much! ;) I may have to take the advice from the other thread and try the ones from Trader Joe's...

So glad you are having such a good time. I hope you're taking notes so you can fill us in with a detailed trip report on your return!

Queensbury, New York
Level Contributor
554 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: I swear there is nothing better!!

Annette - I don 't have the wrapper anymore but I think it was call Sel de Mer!? Has chunks of salt in it and it's so creamy and delicious...we have already eaten a whole block of it!!

Queensbury, New York
Level Contributor
554 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: I swear there is nothing better!!

Parisdelexx- yes it can be just the little things and yes we are having a magnificent time! We were just saying how it could not be a better time and yet we still get to stay for another week! I am truly blessed!'

MA
Destination Expert
for New England
Level Contributor
6,497 posts
206 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: I swear there is nothing better!!

I hear you about that butter! Soooo tasty! just flew back yesterday and I bought four packages of butter with the deliciously crunchy salt crystals before i left and packed them in ziplock bags for the flight home in my checked bag. They were still cool 12 hours later when I arrived home and are in my fridge now! Yum!

Queensbury, New York
Level Contributor
554 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: I swear there is nothing better!!

Rachel- I am keeping a journal that is probably so detailed you will all be bored to tears if I tried to tell you everything so I will give you the "highlights" when I get home...even though there have been so many if those too!! I keep tearing up with joy I am having such wonderful experiences! The French are just simply "lovely people!"