We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Paris Web Services - Taxi - Feedback please

Which Paris hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Austin, Texas
Level Contributor
51 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Paris Web Services - Taxi - Feedback please

I saw this company being recommended by someone here on the forum recently. I also saw some other companies getting rave reviews on TA but sadly those looked like they were from the owners. So just want to be sure before I book.

www.pariswebservices.com <= Has anyone used them? I'm looking for a company that can pick us up from CDG and can also provide a car seat for my 18mo boy on the ride.

I never heard back from Shuttle-Inter.

Thanks,

P

Austin, Texas
Level Contributor
51 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Paris Web Services - Taxi - Feedback please

^Bump

Paris, France
Destination Expert
for Paris, Loire Valley
Level Contributor
20,847 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Paris Web Services - Taxi - Feedback please

We always travelled with a car seat, one which was appropriate for our child. However, nothing in this company's website would entice me to use them and I have never seen them mentioned here on TA (anyone can say they were recommend on TA, the recommendation could come anyone).

As you probably know, taxis are not required to have car seats nor are children who ride in taxis required to use them. However, this company, which I believe is a legitimate taxi company, advertises they supply childseats and I might be tempted to use them.

http://www.paristaxi.fr/

Paris, France
Level Contributor
3,464 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Paris Web Services - Taxi - Feedback please

Check taxisg7.fr/decouvrez-nos-services/taxi-famil… : they are the largest taxi company in Paris (about half of the total fleet)

Austin, Texas
Level Contributor
51 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Paris Web Services - Taxi - Feedback please

Found their page on TA: tripadvisor.com/Attraction_Review-g187147-d2…

Pretty good reviews overall.

Le Bugue, France
Level Contributor
14,097 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Paris Web Services - Taxi - Feedback please

I would go with the G7 family taxi that guarantees a carseat.

6. Re: Paris Web Services - Taxi - Feedback please

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 June 2014, 07:18