We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Shopping for teen girls

the big blue marble
Level Contributor
16,209 posts
39 reviews
Save Topic
Shopping for teen girls

This question comes up from time to time and I almost invariably recommend the rue du Commerce in the 15th. I still think its a great shopping street, but there is a new phenomenom (sp?) sweeping les teens parisiennes and its called Brandy Melville.

Located on the rue de Rennes (another great teen shopping street) in the 6th, this shop is the IN destination for local teen girls. I was there yesterday and the place was mobbed, even though nothing was marked down for Les SOLDES.

As my girls waited in line to pay, I stood outside. I was not alone. 4 other Moms had had the ingenious idea. They had come from across the city to take their girls shopping here. And there was a line of about 100 customers just waiting to get in!!!

The quality is not great, but the style is cute and everything is one size fits all.

The prices I noticed were; skirts 30€, tank tops 15€

A tip... the line for the dressing rooms can be nuts. We went downstairs and the girls tried on their clothing in a discrete corner.

Paris, France
Destination Expert
for Paris, Loire Valley
Level Contributor
22,228 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Shopping for teen girls

You might be able to save money on this brand by ordering from the USA and paying in euros:

www.brandymelvilleusa.com/

San Diego...
Level Contributor
875 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Shopping for teen girls

Wow. I have one right down the street from me here in Pacific Beach San Diego. Stopped in one time - cute clothes, but definitely for teens, not a forty-something year old like me. Hope your teen(s) didn't set you back to many euros shopping there - lol.

3. Re: Shopping for teen girls

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 05 July 2014, 06:18