We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

transportation from CDG to Hotel Neva

Which Paris hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Baabda, Mont-Liban...
Level Contributor
65 posts
40 reviews
Save Topic
transportation from CDG to Hotel Neva

Dear all,

thank you very much for reading my question and helping me.

i will be traveling to paris in less than 2 weeks and arriving to CDG airport.

i am traveling with my sister and we will be carrying to large luggage.

what's the best way for us to go from the airport to our hotel ( HOTEL NEVA ).

is there any trusted shuttles ? or should i take a taxi?

also can i do all that directly from the airport or should i book online ?

thank you very much !!

Palo Alto...
Level Contributor
2,635 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: transportation from CDG to Hotel Neva

You have a number of options to get to your hotel. You could take a taxi which simply requires you to follow the signs to the designated taxi area. At the designated taxi waiting area the dispatcher will direct you to taxi and off you will go. Cost for the two of you varies depending on traffic but should be around 50 euros. You could also take the one of the buses offer by AIr France. Information on that is that www.lescarsairfrance.com. In your case you would take the route that goes to Etoille. Of course, you could take mass transit, if you feel comfortable doing that and can manage your luggage. That will cost 9.50 per adult passenger and would require you to take RER B line from the airport (follow the signs for the RER) to Chatelet Les Halles and change there for the RER A to Etoille. There are also shuttle services or private transfers and maybe someone else will offer details on those options. For instructions on taking mass transit from the airport, go to parisbytrain.com/charles-de-gaulle-airport-c… You can also go to www.parisbytrain.com for information on mass transit in Paris and www ratp.fr. Have a great trip.

Baabda, Mont-Liban...
Level Contributor
65 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: transportation from CDG to Hotel Neva

thank you very much for your help !

3. Re: transportation from CDG to Hotel Neva

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 July 2014, 06:21