We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Trip to Paris in earlier Oct 2013

Which Paris hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Canton, Michigan
1 post
Save Topic
Trip to Paris in earlier Oct 2013

Staying at the Le Meridien Etoile, we would like to walk to some of the famous site since this our first time in Paris. Any suggestions?

Oakville, Canada
Level Contributor
3,454 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Trip to Paris in earlier Oct 2013

Sure you'll get a lot of suggestions, but the important question is what are you interested in? Perhaps looking at Google maps will also give you a good idea of what is in your area. The website of your hotel also has an excellent section with a map and lists places to see and their distances from the hotel. Once you have looked at all that information you could come back here and get help with any transportation questions you have.

Using the bus and métro in Paris is very easy.

Lords Valley...
Level Contributor
1,590 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Trip to Paris in earlier Oct 2013

Get a guidebook at a bookstore or library, do some homework and then come back to this forum with specific questions.

Louisville, Kentucky
Level Contributor
37 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Trip to Paris in earlier Oct 2013

I also plan on Paris the same tome as you. You may want to check my recent post about mom and 2 teens. I received fabulous suggestions! Also suggested was to check "skibunny" recent posts on her trip. They were most helpful. One thing I do to prepare is walk walk walk and take the steps anywhere I go

4. Re: Trip to Paris in earlier Oct 2013

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 July 2014, 06:20