We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Church of Saint-Ephrem - Paris

Which Paris hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Vancouver...
Level Contributor
617 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Church of Saint-Ephrem - Paris

Hello, I just discovered this Syrian church today on the internet.

However, I cannot find any information on the church itself, i.e., visiting hours, hours of operation, etc. The internet is full of information on concerts, but not the church itself.

If you have any information relevant to the church itself, please share.

Thank you.

Le Bugue, France
Level Contributor
14,097 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Church of Saint-Ephrem - Paris

Do you read French? parisinfo.com/musee-monument-paris/71159/%C3…

Hours are very limited, it seems.

England, United...
Level Contributor
4,586 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Church of Saint-Ephrem - Paris

Whenever we have visited Paris, the church has always been closed during the daytime. I believe that a mass is held on Sundays at 11.00 a.m. but we have not been successful in just going in "off the street" as it were.

Paris, France
Level Contributor
6,833 posts
118 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Church of Saint-Ephrem - Paris

It's a nice little church, only open a couple of hours in the evenings and one morning service. Your best bet is to arrive early for one of their concerts and have a look around. You can purchase reduced price tickets at www.billetreduc.com - a very reliable site. Print and bring them with you.

4. Re: Church of Saint-Ephrem - Paris

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 August 2014, 05:17