We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Dinner and drinks for 2 girls in our 20's??

Which Paris hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Scotland.
5 posts
Save Topic
Dinner and drinks for 2 girls in our 20's??

Hello my friend and I are travelling with her family to Disneyland Paris on 16th September.

We hope to visit Paris on the first night (just the two of us) for a nice meal, some trendy bars and a bit of a dance at a club before heading back to Disneyland ready for some family time the following day!! We're hoping for a bit of city hussle and bustle and like house/electro, music wise.

We will arrive at our hotel in the late afternoon so will just be arriving in Paris at tea time.

As far as I know we will be travelling by train from Disneyland to Paris. Is this the only way to travel? How late do the trains run? How much would a taxi be (if we ACCIDENTLY missed last train)?

Once we're in Paris we're hoping restaurants bars and clubs will be relatively close together as we don't fancy hopping on and off buses all night!

Although we're not on a backpackers budget we're hoping not to spend too much so is there particular areas (expensive areas) to avoid?

Any info, links, advice, anything would be greatly appreciated!!

Peace and love

Dawn and Steph xxxxx

Denver, Colorado
Destination Expert
for Paris, Denver
Level Contributor
5,903 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Dinner and drinks for 2 girls in our 20's??

September 16th is a Monday, right? Oooph, I wouldn't expect a lot in terms of nightlife....Latin Quarter is probably the best bet, maybe the Happy Hour specials will be fun, even if the scene is a little dead ;-))

Otherwise, maybe Bastille?... - but on Monday, it won't be much...

Paris, France
Level Contributor
40 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Dinner and drinks for 2 girls in our 20's??

Agreed with Rasteriasha, some touristic places at Quartier latin or Opera would be open,

look at www.parisbouge.com if you understand french,

Philadelphia
Level Contributor
1,685 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Dinner and drinks for 2 girls in our 20's??

Try the "Resident Advisor" website for electronic/house music event listings.

www.residentadvisor.net/events.aspx?ai=44

Edited: 06 August 2013, 05:55
los angeles
Level Contributor
8,985 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Dinner and drinks for 2 girls in our 20's??

Do you think you could splurge on a budget hotel and spend the night? Go back to the family on a morning train?

5. Re: Dinner and drinks for 2 girls in our 20's??

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 August 2014, 05:17