We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Paris Best lodge

abcd
Level Contributor
91 posts
Save Topic
Paris Best lodge

I am looking for an apt. for 4 people for 6 nights in the 1st arr. But, the only ones available are with Paris attitude (close to the Louvre) and the agency has a lot of mixed reviews. I looked up an apt. with Paris Best lodge in the Rue St. Dominique area. I keep reading good reviews abt. the agency and Thierry. Has anyone stayed in this specific apt. Does Thierry handle only specific apts and shd. I go with this or risk it with PA. (Not to mention this is cheaper by 300 euros than PA).

Thanks

Paris, France
Level Contributor
16,831 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Paris Best lodge

Why would even consider booking with an agency that has bad reviews? I'd choose reputation over location/amenities any day.

Chicago, Illinois
Level Contributor
24,497 posts
79 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Paris Best lodge

have you looked at perfectly paris, feels like home in paris, Vacation in Paris, Frenchy rentals?

Saratoga Springs, NY
Level Contributor
5,457 posts
144 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Paris Best lodge

Thierry is fantastic to work with and his apartments are a great value for a budget traveler. I heartily recommend him.

I have seen a few flare ups about Paris Attitude on this forum and I personally am not interested in booking with them.

Why are you limiting yourself to the 1st Arr? Paris is a big city with great public transportation. the 4th, 5th and 6th arr will also keep you very close to the center of town.

Allentown...
7 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Paris Best lodge

Tracie,

I am glad I read your post. I am currently in contact with Thierry. I am seeking an accommodation in the 5th for our family of 4. My daughter's are petite at ages 10 and 12 (when we travel). I was going to book an apartment with Queen bed and sofa bed. However, with a 10 night stay, perhaps I should think twice about a sofa bed to share for my 2 girls. He had another accommodation with connecting apartments each with own bath and each with queen beds. Would you agree, better than a sofa bed for 2 children for 10 nights?

Thierry has been exceptionally patient in answering all of my questions (and we have just started this process today). Thus far, I am very impressed!!

Allentown...
7 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Paris Best lodge

I am presently working with Thierry, and I am very impressed with his patience and promptness in answering all of my questions. So, far, so very good!

Victoria, Canada
Level Contributor
21,966 posts
88 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Paris Best lodge

Christilous if you can afford two apartments I would love to have the two bathrooms,, getting ready in the morning in one small bathroom can take alot of time .

Los Angeles
Destination Expert
for Sequoia and Kings Canyon National Park
Level Contributor
10,966 posts
107 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Paris Best lodge

Paris Best Lodge works with its own set of apartments, it's a renting agency/management company. It is not a listing agency (like homeaway or vrbo).

This does not mean that Paris Best Lodge actually owns all the apartments, just that they do not do listing for properties they don't personally manage.

As you're finding out, Thierry is extremely patient and competent, but I can also attest that their service, on the ground, when you get to Paris is outstanding as well.

Newcastle, Australia
Level Contributor
101 posts
45 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Paris Best lodge

Thierry is fabulous, don't hesitate to book with parisbestlodge. We will be using him next year again. He is courteous, helpful & totally honest.

Dee

Little Rock
Level Contributor
609 posts
114 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Paris Best lodge

Just in case PBL is unavailable, check out Paris Vacation Apartments. They have good reviews and I've stayed in 2 of their apartments so far.

http://www.parisvacationapartments.com/

Ottawa, Canada
Level Contributor
1,796 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Paris Best lodge

Thierry is a dream to work with, he truly wants his guests to have a fabulous trip to Paris and will do everything he can to ensure this happens. His apartments are always spotless, well-equipped and well located. His booking process is so easy and his reputation is stellar. You can book any Paris Best Lodge apartment with confidence.

Enjoy Paris!

Jo