We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Paris with Luggage

Pryor, Oklahoma
Level Contributor
19 posts
31 reviews
Save Topic
Paris with Luggage

We have rented an apartment in Paris for a week, we will arrive about 11am and can not get into apartment till 4pm. Any ideas on what to do with our luggage or what to do. We thought about finding a cafe and having a really long lunch but not sure about how welcome we will be walking in with all our luggage. Any ideas out there? We are staying on st louis island. Thanks so much.

Best Seller
Eiffel Tower Summit Priority Access...
672 Reviews
from US$75.40*
Best Seller
Eiffel Tower Skip-the-Line Admission...
728 Reviews
from US$49.10*
Best Seller
Moulin Rouge Show Paris
3,279 Reviews
from US$104.10*
Pryor, Oklahoma
Level Contributor
19 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Paris with Luggage

Thank You so much we will give that a try when we get there.

Pennsylvania
Level Contributor
6,291 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Paris with Luggage

Contact the apt. manager as soon you arrive. I was able to check in early (not just drop off bags) at 2 of the 4 apts. I have rented.

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
3,093 posts
84 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Paris with Luggage

For our last apartment, the apartment manager arranged for the building's concierge to hold our luggage until we were able to get the keys.

-- Steve

Philadelphia
Level Contributor
2,372 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: Paris with Luggage

I would email the owner in advance.

Edited: 10 August 2013, 05:07
San Francisco...
Level Contributor
1,136 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
15. Re: Paris with Luggage

I would email the owner the night before you leave home - that way when you arrive, you will know what's what You'll be tired and excited and in unfamiliar territory. Start your trip relaxed and raring to go.

San Diego...
Destination Expert
for San Diego
Level Contributor
22,219 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
16. Re: Paris with Luggage

I, agree, I would not wait until I arrive to find out. Contact the owner in advance. I was lucky enough to actually be able to check into my apt on arrival so I didn't need to ask. But, in your case I would contact them before your arrival so you know what the situation is.

17. Re: Paris with Luggage

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 August 2014, 05:17