We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Transfers Terminal E to Terminal F

Which Paris hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
San Bruno...
1 post
Save Topic
Transfers Terminal E to Terminal F

i have have the same question. Would I make it to my next flight if I have only 1 hour connecting time. I am flying from JFK into CDG Terminal E and departing from Terminal F to Toulouse France? Do I have to take any transportation between these terminals?

By walking, how long would someone takes from Terminal E to Terminal F?

Thank you

Lina R/San Francisco, California

Sydney, Australia
Destination Expert
for Train Travel
Level Contributor
82,170 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Transfers Terminal E to Terminal F

I think you would have to be rather lucky to make it, as you will have to go through Immigration (Passport Control) in Paris. Follow the signs for transit passengers and see www.easycdg.com

Arcadia, California
Level Contributor
1,692 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Transfers Terminal E to Terminal F

If your incoming flight is on time, it is doable. Passport control moves pretty quickly, so just follow the signs and walk and don't stop to shop on the way.

Montelimar, France
Level Contributor
1,161 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Transfers Terminal E to Terminal F

Maybe Molly could tell you about it?

tripadvisor.co.uk/…52120622

4 minutes walk they say.

easycdg.com/1/…

I'm a bit puzzled by some minor aspects of Easycdg.com

How non french travellers can possibly understand something like ; Roissy pour les nuls, Douane,Droits du passager, Enfants non accompagnés ?Too hard to translate?

Tampa, Florida
Level Contributor
36,056 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Transfers Terminal E to Terminal F

passport control moves quickly? At CDG?

Not even remotely true.

5. Re: Transfers Terminal E to Terminal F

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 August 2014, 06:19