We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Need help with Easyjet Paris to Pisa

Which Paris hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Huntington Beach...
Level Contributor
40 posts
26 reviews
Save Topic
Need help with Easyjet Paris to Pisa

We booked a flight from Paris to Pisa in mid-September, 2013. We have been not been able to purchase "hold baggage" online. For an entire day we have tried from every angle to reach Easyjet with no success. We can get the size and weight restrictions, but cannot find a way to purchase the "hold baggage" online. The web site says you can only "manage your booking" if you booked directly online with Easyjet. We used a travel agent, and they refer us back to Easyjet. I believe Trip Advisor and Easyjet have some business relationship. We are hoping some TA traveler can tell us how to access Easyjet online directly. Better yet, help us get a phone number to reach a human working at Easyjet. Baggage costs are double when purchased at the airport.

Terrigal, Australia
Level Contributor
2,269 posts
597 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Need help with Easyjet Paris to Pisa

sorry to learn of your predicament - and I'm sorry I can't help out.............................

people on these forums always advise booking directly with the airline - this is I guess just another example of how correct that advice is................

Edited: 01 September 2013, 08:19
Huntington Beach...
Level Contributor
40 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Need help with Easyjet Paris to Pisa

Thanks, Vada! You are so right! I have learned my lesson. Book direct with the airline!!

Finally (after 24 hours of phone calls and checking websites) I reached a "real person" at an Easyjet number. Most of their numbers are designed for European callers and would not connect from the USA on a landline, mobile or even on Skype. The customer service person I did reach was very helpful. He made the "hold baggage" purchase for me. I now have the number, if it can help someone else.

Leiden, The...
Level Contributor
3,599 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Need help with Easyjet Paris to Pisa

Have you got your boarding passes? I think Easyjet charge extra for printing out bp's at the airport. There should be self-service machines to print them out at no cost.

I know it's a bit late now, but In order to "manage your booking" you should have an Easyjet Booking reference number. If not then you can register with Easyjet, then just enter your email and password to access your booking. The website also allows you to sign in if someone else has booked for you by using the Booking Reference Number in the format of ABC1A2B. This should also be on your boarding card, but it's often not even identified as a BRN, it's just printed on the boarding pass, usually under the bar code.

Huntington Beach...
Level Contributor
40 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Need help with Easyjet Paris to Pisa

Thank you. I printed out your instructions. One new problem. Now we are unable to print the boarding passes. This is our first time to fly Easyjet.

What password are they requesting? Surely they are not requesting our email password.

Where do we get an Easyjet password? We would appreciate your advice.

Leiden, The...
Level Contributor
3,599 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Need help with Easyjet Paris to Pisa

You need to create an account with easyjet, where you will be asked to create a password (nothing to do with your email password). Once you've created your account you should be able to go to Manage you bookings and print boarding passes from there.

England, United...
Level Contributor
4,589 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Need help with Easyjet Paris to Pisa

Keep this password somewhere safe as you can use it for all future bookings.

I do hope that this experience won't put you off. Once you have created your account, you should be ok.

Incidentally, I hope you didn't pay over the top for your ticket by using a third party.

Leiden, The...
Level Contributor
3,599 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Need help with Easyjet Paris to Pisa

It's a bit late to worry about over paying for a ticket.

Forgot to say, you might not actually be able to check-in ie. print boarding cards more than 30 hours before your flight.

Huntington Beach...
Level Contributor
40 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Need help with Easyjet Paris to Pisa

Thanks to all of you for speedy replies!

We will try to master the Easyjet system before we fly with them again.

9. Re: Need help with Easyjet Paris to Pisa

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 September 2014, 05:18