We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Paris Saint Germain 3 Bedroom

Which Paris hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Edmonton, Canada
Level Contributor
12 posts
25 reviews
Save Topic
Paris Saint Germain 3 Bedroom

Four of us are travelling to Paris next fall and, as we are friends, not couples, need a decent sized apartment with four beds and two washrooms. Ideas? Have any of you stayed in the PVA rental, "Saint Germain Beautiful 3 Bedroom"? I'm hesitant to book it as it has no posted reviews.

Tucson, Arizona
Level Contributor
2,209 posts
1,733 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Paris Saint Germain 3 Bedroom

PVA has an excellent reputation and the agency is extremely customer oriented. If you get no response here from someone who has stayed in that apartment, I suggest you e-mail the agency and indicate you would like to contact a previous renter or two to discuss the apartment. I've rented a 1-bedroom apartment with PVA and was absolutely delighted with the lodging and the customer service. Everything was exactly as presented on-line. I'm renting a 2-bedroom apartment with them next June.

Edmonton, Canada
Level Contributor
12 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Paris Saint Germain 3 Bedroom

Thank you for your response, Rumples, and for your good idea.

Pennsylvania...
Level Contributor
174 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Paris Saint Germain 3 Bedroom

I am booked with PVA in february and have seen no bad reviews at all. It looks like that apartment may be on rue de solferino from the looks of the map on thier website. While that apartment is beautiful thier

"saint germaine luxury" apartment is only $100. more for the whole week and it has 3 baths and 3 toilets.

That appears to be in same area on rue de Lille, and that seems to have more stores around. Just my 2 cents!!

Click on "map of area" on PVA website and you see a purple dot where the apartment is. Go to google maps put the street in and you can see what is in the area. I did that before my last trip and when we got to paris i was all ready familiar with my neighborhood. Hope this helps.

Edited: 10 September 2013, 07:09
Hawaii Volcanoes...
3 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Paris Saint Germain 3 Bedroom

Did you stay at the PVA rental, "Saint Germain Beautiful 3 Bedroom"? What is your review/rating of the apartment and the agency?

Boston...
Level Contributor
12,883 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Paris Saint Germain 3 Bedroom

PVA has two 3-BR St. Germain apartments, one is the Luxury St. Germain, and the other is just plain St. Germain.

I stayed in the Luxury St. Germain one last October, and would be hard pressed to fault it in any way. We were three couples, and it was nice having our own en suite bathroom. I'm happy to answer any other questions if you have any.

Edited: 25 January 2014, 19:33
Hawaii Volcanoes...
3 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Paris Saint Germain 3 Bedroom

Thank you for your reply and for the information you provided. The "Luxury St Germain" is booked for our dates so we are considering the "Beautiful St Germain" apartment. It sounds like PVA has a good reputation and offers nice properties. Thanks again!

7. Re: Paris Saint Germain 3 Bedroom

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 January 2015, 05:17