We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Good price,good&safe location, rooms don't matter, New Years

London, United...
Level Contributor
21 posts
Save Topic
Good price,good&safe location, rooms don't matter, New Years

What hotel would you suggest which would be in a good and safe location (not far away from Eiffel tower, Louvre etc.)? Rooms don't matter to me really, I just want to walk a lot in Paris, and then sleep at the hotel. I would like to stay 4-7 days. And how to get to that hotel from the airport. Thanks.

Paris, France
Level Contributor
17,080 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Good price,good&safe location, rooms don't matter, New Years

There are hundreds of hotels in the areas that you describe. Can you tell us what your budget is, per night, in euros?

Metro Vancouver
Level Contributor
4,737 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Good price,good&safe location, rooms don't matter, New Years

If it is real close to the Eiffel tower, it will be relatively far from the Louvre...

London, United...
Level Contributor
21 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Good price,good&safe location, rooms don't matter, New Years

Ideally, 50 euros per night, but probably would pay up to 70 euros per night. And, to be honest, I don't know very much about Paris. I would just like to walk, a lot. I wouldn't spend much time in the hotel (just at night), so very basic room would be enough for me.

Paris, France
Level Contributor
17,080 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Good price,good&safe location, rooms don't matter, New Years

In the center of Paris your chances of finding a hotel in your price range are slim to none. Hotels in this range are more than likely going to be located on the outer edges of the city, or may have no internet presence at all.

I'd suggest looking a site like booking.com and seeing what they have in that price range. Then come back for feedback on your finds.

Gainesville, Florida
Level Contributor
930 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Good price,good&safe location, rooms don't matter, New Years

You might want to check hostel rates.

London, United...
Level Contributor
21 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Good price,good&safe location, rooms don't matter, New Years

booking.com/hotel/fr/grand-de-l-europe-paris… seems great, what do you think?

Paris, France
Level Contributor
17,080 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Good price,good&safe location, rooms don't matter, New Years

What's the price? I checked a random day next month and it was above your budget. Location is near Gare du Nord which isn't a very charming or attractive area.

8. Re: Good price,good&safe location, rooms don't matter, New Years

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 29 September 2014, 05:17