We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Paris at christmas

Which Paris hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Glasgow, United...
Level Contributor
185 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Paris at christmas

Hi everyone,i will be going to paris on christmas eve for 3 days,will there be some attractions open?.my hubby wants to go to pere lachaise cemetary so hope it's open.are there shops open?i have never been to paris before so im rather clueless.is transport regular?and ive heard paris is beautiful this time of year with all the lights,is it true?thanks in advance for your welcome replies.

warrensburg,MO
Level Contributor
7,685 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Paris at christmas

Christmas Eve is usually the quietest time, the 'family' part of Christmas with shops closing early and restaurants shut. Christmas Day will have the Metro and buses running, the Eiffel Tower open and most restaurants and tourist shops doing business.

Bolton, United...
Level Contributor
3,416 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Paris at christmas

Hi Helen...you have probably not had many replies because there have been a couple of recent threads about Christmas.

tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowTopic-g187147-i14-k678…

tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowTopic-g187147-i14-k620…

Just so you know , there is a search facility at the top of the questions.

We arrived last Christmas eve and spent a magical 48 hours in paris. There is a lik to my blog reports below my signature.

Denise

Love from Bolton

denisefrombolton.com/2012/…

3. Re: Paris at christmas

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 04 October 2014, 06:20