We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

16th arrondissement restaurants

Belfast, United...
Level Contributor
136 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
16th arrondissement restaurants

Hi

We are 2 adults and 2 teenagers (ages 13 & 17) who will be staying in Rue du Longchamp. Any nice restaurants with set menus in the region of 35 Euros per person in the area? Nothing too fancy but we like to eat nice food.

We'll be doing the boat cruise with the Vedettes du Pont Neuf one of the evenings so maybe a restaurant for when we get off as well (I assume we get off at Pont Neuf?)

Thanks for any info

Marche Ou Crepe
£, French, Bar, Cafe
Les Apotres de Pigalle
££ - £££, South American, Brew Pub, European
Restaurant Mumi
££££, French, European
los angeles
Level Contributor
9,336 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: 16th arrondissement restaurants

I have no restaurant to suggest, but you may want to look for some around Trocadeo, not far from you and with fabulous Eiffel view. I wanted to add that there is arsenide cruise with Bateaux Parisiens that departs from very near the Eiffel Tower. Same for Bateaux Mouches. So you can catch the cruise closer to "home" if it's more convenient.

Mentioned in this post
Bateaux Parisiens
Bateaux Parisiens
3,769 Reviews
Paris, France
Eiffel Tower
Eiffel Tower
119,468 Reviews
Paris, France
Bateaux Mouches
Bateaux Mouches
3,077 Reviews
Paris, France
PARIS
Level Contributor
12,806 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: 16th arrondissement restaurants

Where are you staying on the street? It's fairly long.

Belfast, United...
Level Contributor
136 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: 16th arrondissement restaurants

Hi Seanbee

I think the address is actually Villa Longchamp (which may be a side street (pedestrians only) off the Rue du Longchamp?, it's an apartment. We were thinking of Jamin for a wee treat but any other suggestions would be very welcome.

Mcal thanks for your suggestions but we've already booked for the Vedettes du Pont Neuf.

Should I book Eiffel Tower or wait until we get there?

Can't wait, even though we don't go until Easter but the fun is in the planning isn't it?

Thanks for all your help. This forum is invaluable.

Mentioned in this post
Cafe Jamin
Cafe Jamin
625 Reviews
Paris, France
Eiffel Tower
Eiffel Tower
119,468 Reviews
Paris, France
4. Re: 16th arrondissement restaurants

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 05 October 2014, 05:19