We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Specific Metro Question For Experts

Dublin, Ireland
Level Contributor
129 posts
Save Topic
Specific Metro Question For Experts

Hi, if I'm riding the 4 metro north from Odeon and want to connect with the A RER to Marne le Vallee at Chatelet les Halles, which stop should I get off, Chatelet or Les Halles?Will have two young kids with me and am just trying to figure out the shortest underground walk to the RER.

Thanks.

Eiffel Tower Summit Priority Access...
489 reviews
from US$73.30*
Likely To Sell Out
Moulin Rouge Show Paris
3,167 reviews
from US$109.90*
Likely To Sell Out
Eiffel Tower Priority Access Ticket...
585 reviews
from US$51.80*
Special Offer
Luxury Paris Day Trip with Champagne...
464 reviews
from US$302.10*
US$335.60
Montreal
Destination Expert
for Paris
Level Contributor
19,096 posts
153 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Specific Metro Question For Experts

At Châtelet-les-Halles follow signs to get to RER A (direction Marne-la-Vallée-Chessy).

more info here:

parisbytrain.com/rer-train-paris-to-euro-dis…

Dublin, Ireland
Level Contributor
129 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Specific Metro Question For Experts

Thanks inna but I think you misunderstood.I know the Disney train passes through C les H but what I'm trying to ascertain is which stop to get off at on Metro 4, Chatelet or Les Halles, to leave me with the shortest walk to where the RER departs from?Or have I got this totally wrong?

Paris 4th Arr
Level Contributor
7,257 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Specific Metro Question For Experts

The line-4 platform at the Les Halles stop is closest to the RER platforms. They literally overlap at the north end of the station.

Dublin, Ireland
Level Contributor
129 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Specific Metro Question For Experts

Thanks metromole!That's what I was after.

5. Re: Specific Metro Question For Experts

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 October 2014, 06:20