We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Pharmacies near CDG Airport, Paris?

Irvine
2 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Pharmacies near CDG Airport, Paris?

I have a 5 hour layover at CDG, Paris and wanted to know if there are any big pharmacy nearby the airport area. I have a list of items I need to buy. I can probably afford to go as far as 1 or 2 metro stops to be back in time for my connecting flight. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated

Sydney, Australia
Destination Expert
for Train Travel
Level Contributor
85,388 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Pharmacies near CDG Airport, Paris?

The Metro does not go to CDG, and there is really nothing nearby. However, there are pharmacies in T1 and T2. See easycdg.com/1/…

Paris, France
Level Contributor
25,245 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Pharmacies near CDG Airport, Paris?

If you are coming after October 17th, the huge new shopping mall Aéroville will be open.

Irvine
2 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Pharmacies near CDG Airport, Paris?

Thanks for the link sydneynick. I guess Airport Pharmacy will have to do

Florida
Level Contributor
17,117 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Pharmacies near CDG Airport, Paris?

Hi, Kerouac2, will there be a shuttle operated between the mall and the airport terminals...?

Paris, France
Level Contributor
25,245 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Pharmacies near CDG Airport, Paris?

From what I understand, there will be numerous shuttles from the airport terminals to go there.

Level Contributor
8,127 posts
239 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Pharmacies near CDG Airport, Paris?

the pharmacies at the airport are excelllent as far as I'm concerned. Always go to them when in transit.

7. Re: Pharmacies near CDG Airport, Paris?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 October 2014, 06:19