We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Chanel Paris prices

Which Paris hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
79 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Chanel Paris prices

Me and my fiancée are visiting Paris over Christmas and a visit to Chanel is a must.

Please could someone tell me how much the original Chanel logo studs cost as well as the price range of the handbags? As I have heard the prices are cheaper when purchased in Paris!

Thank you in advance!

Montreal, QC
Destination Expert
for Nice
Level Contributor
3,289 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Chanel Paris prices

I suggest you first go on Chnale US website to write down US prices. Then go on chanel.fr to get the prices in Euros then convert them in USD. Don't forget you area allowed a 12% tax rebate if you buy more than 175 euros on the same day (I know Chanel has probably nothing less than 175 euros...) That should count in your comparison.

Paris, France
Level Contributor
16,644 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Chanel Paris prices

The OP would be better off comparing the prices to those in the UK, since that where she lives. Without knowing her local prices it would be impossible to compare.

3. Re: Chanel Paris prices

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 October 2014, 05:17