We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Eiffel Tower from Viking Spirit docked at Quai de Grenville.

Long Island, New...
Level Contributor
147 posts
170 reviews
Save Topic
Eiffel Tower from Viking Spirit docked at Quai de Grenville.

We will be able to visit the Eiffel Tower while we are docked at the Viking Spirit at the Quai de Grenelle. How much time does it take to walk this? We also would like to know about Metro transit from this area to the Eiffel tower?

Val-de-Marne, France
Level Contributor
8,629 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Eiffel Tower from Viking Spirit docked at Quai de Grenville.

You already got replies last time you asked this question: tripadvisor.com/…53459151

After looking at a map I realize I was a little optimistic (I am a fast walker but still!). It is about a mile from Pont de Grenelle to the Eiffel Tower, so more or less 20 minutes depending on your walking pace.

2. Re: Eiffel Tower from Viking Spirit docked at Quai de Grenville.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 October 2014, 05:17