We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Haven in Paris...Good experience

United States
Level Contributor
9,354 posts
255 reviews
Save Topic
Haven in Paris...Good experience

Contacted a few agencies for rental in Paris and ultimately decided to do 3 nights apartment and 4 hotel. From the first call to the follow up after rental Haven in Paris was so efficient and provided so much good information. Their US office always answers phone or calls right back. They have a nice collection of apartments (not 100's) and they know the properties. In most cases they are the exclusive agency booking for the apartment which reduces double bookings etc. In our case they had a "hole" in the week since they allow any day arrivals and we took the 3 nights in an apartment literally steps from Place des Vosges. The greeter communicated before our arrival and was there to meet us and let us leave our bags until it was cleaned. The apartment was spotless when we returned. We enjoyed our stay and really had no need to get in touch with the greeter but I am sure she was available to us. I highly recommend this rental agency for your stay in Paris.

Eiffel Tower Summit Priority Access...
503 Reviews
from US$72.60*
Likely To Sell Out
Moulin Rouge Show Paris
3,185 Reviews
from US$108.90*
Skip the Line: Eiffel Tower...
790 Reviews
from US$123.90*
Skip the Line: Eiffel Tower Tour and...
629 Reviews
from US$73.80*
Paris, France
Level Contributor
17,266 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Haven in Paris...Good experience

Per your post number 3 in this thread, you mention the noisy party in the building. Why no mention of this here?

I think people would like to know to know this if they're thinking about renting this same apartment. Wouldn't you agree?

United States
Level Contributor
9,354 posts
255 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Haven in Paris...Good experience

A one night party can probably happen in any apartment or for that matter across from a hotel so I would not think it that important..my point in the Haven in Paris post was to recommend a company that I feel has excellent customer service and a nice selection of apartments of high standards...so no I guess I don't agree. Again in any apartment I think you should be prepared for people living their usual day to day lives which may mean some parties or loud family celebrations etc. I never even mentioned it to the rental agency.

3. Re: Haven in Paris...Good experience

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 05 November 2014, 05:18