We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Insider info required

Which Paris hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
London, United...
Level Contributor
20 posts
Save Topic
Insider info required

Visited Paris for the first time at Easter,  only there for a few days.  brought all the books but did not really find them helpful. Live in London and are used to all the tourist attractions, but find that the best places are not the normal tourist attractions.

like to walk and explore and see what the ordinary people do. Are going back just before Christmas. What  am looking for are really nice bars,  like modern style cocktail bars, a view would be great Looking for really nice restaurants not necessary the traditional ones recommended for tourist Again would like them to be modern The last thing  looking for as a recommendation is an area's to walk. Like unusual shop's including food shops. Also where are the normal shops. Stayed and are staying again just down the road from the bid department stores. Are there any other area's to shop

The books all cover the normal attractions Thanking you in advance

PARIS
Level Contributor
12,812 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Insider info required

Did you not already post this?

London, United...
Level Contributor
20 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Insider info required

No only posted it this morning

Florida
Level Contributor
17,099 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Insider info required

No you posted your question on Nov 2:

tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g187147-i14-k69596…

PARIS
Level Contributor
12,812 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Insider info required

Thanks Travel.

At least I know I am not going too mad just yet (Jeanette I'll let youi decide for yourself!!)

5. Re: Insider info required

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 November 2014, 05:17