We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Communicating/connecting rooms at Hotel Brittannique?

jbj
midwest
Level Contributor
436 posts
9 reviews
Save Topic
Communicating/connecting rooms at Hotel Brittannique?

Has anyone stayed in the communicating or connecting rooms here? How is the noise between the two rooms because of the connecting door? Also it mentioned room for a cot, so does that mean the room might be a little larger? Thanks for any info. We have stayed here before and loved it but we are not familiar with these rooms.

Paris. London, and a pub crawl in Ireland with great friends coming up next September!!

Level Contributor
8,299 posts
239 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Communicating/connecting rooms at Hotel Brittannique?

I don't understand if you would be using both the rooms or not. If not then any connecting room will have more possibility for sound to travel as the doors are usually not as good as a wall.

jbj
midwest
Level Contributor
436 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Communicating/connecting rooms at Hotel Brittannique?

Yes people from our group would be in both rooms. I wondered about the noise because of the door.

Level Contributor
8,299 posts
239 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Communicating/connecting rooms at Hotel Brittannique?

well if they are your group I assume you can control noise issues? I would have no problem with my extended family in that situation as I can tell them to keep it down and we are probably all going to bed at the same time...but I guess that depends on your comfort level with those in the next room. Certainly an okay situation as opposed to strangers who may have entirely different schedules...crying babies etc.

4. Re: Communicating/connecting rooms at Hotel Brittannique?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 November 2014, 05:16