We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Teen cothing sotres

NY
Level Contributor
542 posts
48 reviews
Save Topic
Teen cothing sotres

I am will be there in a few weeks, and looking to take my 13 year old shopping for a party dress. Nothing over the top. Looking for suggestions

Detaille
Gift & Speciality Shops
Christian Louboutin
Gift & Speciality Shops
Maison Verot
Gift & Speciality Shops
Crocojazz
Gift & Speciality Shops
Destination Expert
for Provence-Alpes-Cote d'Azur
Level Contributor
3,645 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Teen cothing sotres

You may want to re-post your question, as the TYPOS in your topic will probably make it impossible for many people (especially Parisiens, for whom English is a second language) to understand what you are looking for.

California
Level Contributor
7,394 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Teen cothing sotres

Naf Naf and Promod come to mind--inexpensive shops that would probably appeal to younger teens (mine liked them both).

3. Re: Teen cothing sotres

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 November 2014, 06:19