We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

apartment for rent in paris

Frankfurt, Germany
1 post
Save Topic
apartment for rent in paris

This is my first time in Paris

I'll take the train from Frankfurt to Paris on November 25

On November 26, must go to receive a friend who will arrive at the Paris Orly Airport

Can u help me in organizing the trip and help me to find and book a hotel close to the city and the airport?

Hotel price must be between 35 and 45 euros per day

The last question, Does anybody know an apartment for rent during this period, so I want to stay in an that is ideally situated between different landmarks, shops, clubs...lol.

Thanks again

Love

Faraj

1. Re: apartment for rent in paris

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 14 November 2013, 02:05
Calgary, Canada
Level Contributor
8,077 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: apartment for rent in paris

Your post is somewhat chaotic.

What are actually your dates? Do you look for single or twins rooms? Close to the airport or in the city? I doubt you can find an accommodation in your price range.

Deptford, New...
Level Contributor
1 post
Save Reply
3. Re: apartment for rent in paris

You don't mention how long you are staying. As St. Cyr says above, hotel prices are expensive in Paris. From experience, I would try to find a place near a Metro station that has several lines that can be accessed. That will make it easier to get around. The metro shuts down in the wee hours, so keep that in mind if you are out late, though you can still catch a bus. Montparnass might be a good area because you can get to most areas of the city and Orly on public transport from there. Get a good guidebook and map and be prepared to do alot of walking. I found it very helpful to study the Paris arrondissements on Google Maps several times before I went. Good luck finding lodging and have fun. It's an amazing city! I was in Paris during September and can't wait to return. Je t'aime Paris!

Le Bugue, France
Level Contributor
14,097 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: apartment for rent in paris

Why on earth did my post get deleted?

Paris, France
Level Contributor
17,082 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: apartment for rent in paris

I was wondering the same thing.

Le Bugue, France
Level Contributor
14,097 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: apartment for rent in paris

All I said was that the budget was unrealistic for either a hotel or an apartment, that all areas of Paris are between landmarks, shops, and clubs, etc., and that there is no hotel that is close to both Orly and the city - you need to choose.

Sheesh!

Paris, France
Level Contributor
17,082 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: apartment for rent in paris

Can you friend not find his/her own way into Paris and meet you at the hotel? You could use the money you save on transportation towards your hotel room. Try a site like booking.com and see if there's anything in your price range, I really doubt it. You'll have more luck if you can increase your budget to the 80-100 euro range.

MA
Destination Expert
for New England
Level Contributor
6,497 posts
206 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: apartment for rent in paris

Do you mean 35-45 E per person for both you and your friend, so a total of 70-90E for a double or twin room? Or is the 35-45E the total price you want to pay per night for lodging for both of you? If the former, you can find something. If the latter, I doubt it. Maybe two dorm beds in a cheap hostel.

Dublin
Level Contributor
1,007 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: apartment for rent in paris

"Why on earth did my post get deleted?"

Well if it was anything like your personal and inappropriate comment to me on the Ile de Re forum then I can understand why it was deleted. You didn't even come back to my reply and apologise or clarify. Maybe tone down the sarcasm?

10. Re: apartment for rent in paris

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 November 2014, 06:18