We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Vallotton at Grand Palais - advance tickets necessary?

Which Paris hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Victoria, British...
Level Contributor
207 posts
39 reviews
Save Topic
Vallotton at Grand Palais - advance tickets necessary?

We'll be in Paris next week and are interested in seeing the Vallotton exhibit--do you think advance tickets are necessary? I'm assuming that the hot shows are the Braque and Kahlo/Rivera and not this one, but of course I'm not sure.

I've never been to Paris at this time so I'm not sure what to expect crowd-wise. We're also hoping to go to the Jacquemart Andre and Marmottan but prefer not to buy tickets ahead of time if possible.

Boston...
Level Contributor
12,883 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Vallotton at Grand Palais - advance tickets necessary?

I don't know the answer for sure because I'm not familiar with this particular show, but I do know that most exhibits that are located at the Grand Palais are tremendously popular, and advance tickets can save time standing in what are sometimes huge lines.

Purchasing advance tickets to both the Jacquemart Andre and Marmottan are not necessary.

Victoria, British...
Level Contributor
207 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Vallotton at Grand Palais - advance tickets necessary?

Thanks--maybe I will buy in advance for this one. I'm trying to keep our days a bit more open than our last visit but I also want to avoid lines as much as possible.

PARIS
Level Contributor
12,812 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Vallotton at Grand Palais - advance tickets necessary?

Hi Canadian

Thanfully some of us ARE familiar with this great show!

Braque is on next door so there are a lot of people doing both expos'

not an absolute must to buy tickets but you could wait up to 45 minutes at the weekend.

during the week in the morning would be a better idea....great show. A must!!

Edited: 20 November 2013, 20:59
4. Re: Vallotton at Grand Palais - advance tickets necessary?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 November 2014, 05:16