We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Charles de Gaulle Airport

Yuba City...
Level Contributor
15 posts
98 reviews
Save Topic
Charles de Gaulle Airport

I've been stationed in Northern France with my work and am brining my family out for the holidays. What is the best option for me to park and go inside to greet them and help my wife with the children and luggage?

They'll be arriving in Terminal 2A

thanks in advance

Eiffel Tower Summit Priority Access...
488 reviews
from US$73.70*
Likely To Sell Out
Moulin Rouge Show Paris
3,167 reviews
from US$110.50*
Likely To Sell Out
Eiffel Tower Priority Access Ticket...
584 reviews
from US$52.10*
Special Offer
Luxury Paris Day Trip with Champagne...
464 reviews
from US$302.90*
US$336.60
Florida
Level Contributor
17,259 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Charles de Gaulle Airport

Someone can give you guided advice hopefully, but here are links to CDG airport parking information:

aeroportsdeparis.fr/ADP/…

aeroportsdeparis.fr/ADP/en-GB/Passagers/Acce…

Oslo, Norway
Level Contributor
7,332 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Charles de Gaulle Airport

The closest car park to terminal 2A is called PAB. Here is info including instructions on how to get there: aeroportsdeparis.fr/ADP/…car-park-pab-cdg.htm

Paris, France
Destination Expert
for Paris, Loire Valley
Level Contributor
23,096 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Charles de Gaulle Airport

There is a parking garage right in front of 2A. It´s probably more costly than the remote lots but you will not be that long. There are free luggage carts you can use to help with your bags.

One thing you should be aware of is that you take your parking ticket into the terminal with you. There are payment kiosks near the parking elevators where you pay as you walk to your car. You´ll see others paying as well. You then have 10 or 15 minutes to drive out of the parking garage. You´ll need your paid ticket to open the exit gate so hold on to it.

Paris, France
Level Contributor
2,871 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Charles de Gaulle Airport

When you first enter the CDG area, follow signs for Terminal 2. As you get close to Terminal 2 keep in the right hand lane as there is a quick turn-off for 2A & 2B parking lots (it's actually just one single underground car-park that sits between 2A and 2B).

Also be aware that there are two automatic barriers at the exit, about 10 yards apart, with the Exit ticket machine in between the two. It's quite simple to negotiate but for some reason I've seen a lot of cars that seem to hit one of the barriers, usually reversing out without realising that the barrier behind them has closed.

5. Re: Charles de Gaulle Airport

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 November 2014, 05:16