We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Paris Accommadation

Ayr, Australia
Level Contributor
5 posts
14 reviews
Save Topic
Paris Accommadation

Has anyone stayed in a 2 bedroom apartment in the centre of Paris eg:Latin Quarter etc as we are looking for a place for 2 couples,we are looking to pay $400 - $600 per night for 4 nights.Or if they know of a reliable site to go on and use. Regards Jentz02

Eiffel Tower Summit Priority Access...
548 Reviews
from US$72.50*
Skip the Line: Eiffel Tower Tour and...
658 Reviews
from US$73.80*
Likely To Sell Out
Moulin Rouge Show Paris
3,213 Reviews
from US$121.30*
Eiffel Tower and Louvre Museum...
821 Reviews
from US$123.80*
West Grey, Ontario
Destination Expert
for Toronto
Level Contributor
79,041 posts
99 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Paris Accommadation

Hi James;

This forum, the TripAdvisor Support forum, is for general questions and assistance using the TripAdvisor site itself.

For questions about travelling to specific destinations, you can use the destination forums. The Paris France forum is here on TA;

tripadvisor.ca/ShowForum-g187147-i14-Paris_I…

I would suggest posting your query on that forum.

Best Regards

Massachusetts
Level Contributor
1,958 posts
TripAdvisor Staff  
Save Reply
2. Re: Paris Accommadation

Hi James,

I noticed that you inadvertently posted your question in the TripAdvisor Support forum, so I have moved the topic on your behalf to the Paris Forum. I hope you find the information you need to plan your upcoming travels.

Kind regards,

TA_Jane

TripAdvisor Support Team

Townsville...
Level Contributor
1,051 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Paris Accommadation

Try searching on vrbo (vacation rental by owners). There are filters which will help narrow your search.

Make sure you read the reviews on each apartment on their website.

Townsville...
Level Contributor
1,051 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Paris Accommadation

Here's an example.

http://www.vrbo.com/90955.

Note the reviews at the bottom.

Ayr, Australia
Level Contributor
5 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Paris Accommadation

Thanks for the info, have already been using that website, but trying to sift through the real respones and the fake is mind bogling.We believe it's all about location with our 2nd time in Paris, so we are trying to find the right rental so that we are in the centre of Paris with the atmosphere.We are looking at between the 2nd - 6th arrodismont. ps i live in Ayr not that far from you.

Ayr, Australia
Level Contributor
5 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Paris Accommadation

Appreciate that have already had 1 reply but we were hoping for a reccomendation where someone might have already stayed between the 2nd and the 6th arrodismont. Regards James J

Pittsburgh, PA
Level Contributor
2,311 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Paris Accommadation

The above link by DiMarie40, www.vrbo.com/90955,is a link to a 2 bedroom apartment in the 6th. I've stayed there and would definitely recommend it. Super location, not luxury, but nice, and spacious as Paris apartments go. The reviews accurately describe it, and except for 1 or so naysayers (as always!), it has overwhelmingly satisfied guests.

Pittsburgh, PA
Level Contributor
2,311 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Paris Accommadation

The correct link is www.vrbo.com/90955 ; I couldn't get the site on either DiMarie's or the one I posted above.

Level Contributor
5 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Paris Accommadation

We just got back fro Paris & rented a 2 BR, 1 bath apartment right down in the 1st. Super location-walk to The Louvre & a million other places. Good metro stop 'Les Halles'. It is managed by: Paris by Number. The apt is called 'Louvre 04". You can find it online, it's legit.

Indianapolis...
4 posts
1 review
Save Reply
10. Re: Paris Accommadation

We have used vacationinparis.com. We got an apartment in the the 5th. Our friends just got back about a month ago and they used the same site and stayed in the 6th. The whole experience has been awesome and the price for the week was 250 dollars less than the hotel we had considered. Highly recommend them!!