We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Train schedule for RER for Denfert Rochereau line B?

Annapolis, MD
Level Contributor
205 posts
52 reviews
Save Topic
Train schedule for RER for Denfert Rochereau line B?

I'm trying to find out when I can catch the RER from Denfert Rochereau to the airport to catch my 7:20 AM flight at CDG? Can anyone help, I keep going in circles on their English website. It's a Sunday morning I'm looking for tomorrow around 4:30AM. I'm going to catch a cab from my hotel to this station.

Help please?

Chateaurenard...
Level Contributor
6,593 posts
89 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Train schedule for RER for Denfert Rochereau line B?

The first train is at 5.18 arriving at 6.00. Otherwise there's an RER from Gare du Nord at 4.53 arriving 5.27. A taxi all the way to CDG would be about € 50.

Bedfordshire...
Destination Expert
for Berlin
Level Contributor
9,880 posts
97 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Train schedule for RER for Denfert Rochereau line B?

Agree with tradeform. You need to be at the airport at least 2 (some say 3) hrs for a transatlantic flight. Get a taxi all the way

Paris, France
Level Contributor
25,245 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Train schedule for RER for Denfert Rochereau line B?

There is no transatlantic flight at 7:20 a.m. A taxi will cost more than 50 euros due to the night/Sunday rate in operation at that time. If you arrive at 6 a.m. by RER, that will be fine.

Florida
Level Contributor
17,124 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Train schedule for RER for Denfert Rochereau line B?

http://www.ratp.fr/en/

"Timetables" - left menu

Choose RER, line B

Choose "Tous les horaires de la ligne", Valider

Choose Direction: Char de Gaulle/Mitry-Clay

Choose either weekdays or Sat/Sun/holidays

Click "Rechercher"

If the .pdf does not open, click "cliquez-ici" in the text area to get it.

Annapolis, MD
Level Contributor
205 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Train schedule for RER for Denfert Rochereau line B?

Thank you so much! I'm headed to Prague. I'll take a taxi to Gard du Nord and catch the train there.

Paris, France
Level Contributor
25,245 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Train schedule for RER for Denfert Rochereau line B?

The 4:53 train leaves from the surface suburban station, not the RER station -- just check the screens.

Annapolis, MD
Level Contributor
205 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Train schedule for RER for Denfert Rochereau line B?

Surface suburban station? I thought suburban was RER? Now I'm confused. If I look at the screens, it'll tell me where to go?

Paris, France
Level Contributor
25,245 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Train schedule for RER for Denfert Rochereau line B?

There is a normal suburban commuter station on top of the RER station. Most of the commuter lines are not part of the RER network, contrary to what you may have thought.

Yes, the screens will say "platform xx" and then you just follow the sign to that platform.

9. Re: Train schedule for RER for Denfert Rochereau line B?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 02 December 2014, 05:17