We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Paris restaurants

Bethesda, Md
Level Contributor
4 posts
13 reviews
Save Topic
Paris restaurants

New Year's Eve dinner in Paris for family group of 4 adults and 2 teenagers. Would like good french food without "breaking the bank"!! We are staying on the left bank.

warrensburg,MO
Level Contributor
7,685 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Paris restaurants

Ask nicely rather than barking your demands at people.

Pjk
New Jersey
Destination Expert
for Key West
Level Contributor
35,148 posts
106 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Paris restaurants

I'm in the same position you are. We will be in Paris on Christmas eve and day and New Year's eve and day. We have just started contacting a few to see if they are open, but try this to start ---> tripadvisor.com/Restaurant_Review-g187147-d1…

hth

Pjk

Gainesville, Florida
Level Contributor
930 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Paris restaurants

Also no one knows what "breaking the bank" means to you... please list a per-person budget in euros & then specify whether or not that budget includes wine which can significantly increase the spending. You'll likely get better suggestions.

los angeles
Level Contributor
9,129 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Paris restaurants

La Petite Cour in the 6th. Check out their website--the New Year's Eve menu is already posted, and you can reserve:

http://www.lapetitecour.fr/en/index.html

I find the food very good (not great or cutting edge, as in a "starred" restaurant, but very good). The decor is nice, lovely setting--and the staff is very welcoming, warm, and efficient. Doesn't break the bank either--but you can check out the prices for yourself to see if they suit your budget. Great location, too--perfect for a stroll before and/or after.

Edited: 05 December 2013, 20:16
Bethesda, Md
Level Contributor
4 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Paris restaurants

For a New Year's Eve dinner in Paris we would like to spend no more than 80 Euros. We are 4 adults and 2 teenagers and are staying in the 7th arr.

Any suggestions?

Bethesda, Md
Level Contributor
4 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Paris restaurants

Sorry, I should have said our budget is around 80 Euros for New Year's Eve dinner.

San Francisco...
Level Contributor
2,426 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Paris restaurants

Here's one trusted list. I am assuming you mean 80€ per person.

thepariskitchen.com/restaurants-open-in-pari…

Pjk
New Jersey
Destination Expert
for Key West
Level Contributor
35,148 posts
106 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Paris restaurants

I think you mean 80 euros total and if so you can ignore this...but otherwise ---> tripadvisor.com/Restaurant_Review-g187147-d1…

Pjk

San Francisco...
Level Contributor
2,426 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Paris restaurants

80€ total for 6 people is tight, even outside of New Year's Eve.

Brooksville, Florida
Level Contributor
48 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Paris restaurants

I hope you mean 80Euro per person if not 6 people on 80 Euros wow think that might be a neat trick with anything short of street food for dinner.