We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Berthillon ice cream hours

Chicago, Illinois...
Level Contributor
45 posts
Save Topic
Berthillon ice cream hours

Does anyone know if Berthillon is open on Christmas day? If so, what are the hours?

Los Angeles
Destination Expert
for Sequoia and Kings Canyon National Park
Level Contributor
10,986 posts
107 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Berthillon ice cream hours

HI there. You posted this at around 3 pm, Paris time - and I'm guessing that even if it was open (doubtful), it wasn't going to be open more than an hour more past your time of posting. Each establishment works out its own hours, so unless someone happened to be right on Ile Saint-Louis, I don't think anyone would know without calling.

I hope you have a great Christmas in Paris anyway! (It's about 6:30 pm in Paris right now - I'm guessing Berthillon is definitely closed by now if it ever opened...)

(I think some of the restaurants on the two Iles have Berthillon on the menu, as do other places - you could try wandering around - I'm jealous, it must be beautiful).

2. Re: Berthillon ice cream hours

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 December 2014, 05:16