We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Large triple room

ireland
Level Contributor
142 posts
54 reviews
Save Topic
Large triple room

Hi all,

I am thinking of going to paris for four nights in mid march. Ideally we would like a central hotel within walking distance to the major tourist sites. Our budget is a €1000 for the four nights. We would like a room maybe with a loft area with a bed in it or a separate area that would have a bed. We stayed in hotel San Carlo room and it had this type of room also best western Phoenix in bay water London. We are 3 women. We would like a large triple room. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

ireland
Level Contributor
142 posts
54 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Large triple room

Anyone got any ideas?

Boston...
Level Contributor
12,883 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Large triple room

Marieky, you might try putting the words TRIPLE ROOM in the search box just at the top of the forum. You can then sort the entries by date. This is a recent entry to get you started. There are a good number of hotels with triple rooms mentioned that you could research.

tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g187147-i14-k69806…

CT
Level Contributor
852 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Large triple room

Quai Voltaire has a triple and the location is good.

Knoxville, TN
Destination Expert
for Interlaken
Level Contributor
4,749 posts
316 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Large triple room

The latest review of the Hotel Latin Excelsior discusses their Triple Room specifically. The reviewer said it was huge. I know the area is great as I have stayed there on several occasions.

Calgary, Canada
Level Contributor
7,479 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Large triple room

Most triple rooms consist of one double or queen and single bed. You would have to specify this.

Generally speaking hotel rooms are small. Maybe you could look into booking 2 rooms for benefit of space and two bathrooms.

Great Barrington...
Level Contributor
4,244 posts
59 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Large triple room

I have two to look into:

Hotel de Fleurie: http://www.hoteldefleurieparis.com/

Hotel Chopin: http://www.hotelchopin.fr/

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
136 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Large triple room

Here is a great list,

tripadvisor.ca/…30587909

ireland
Level Contributor
142 posts
54 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Large triple room

Thank you for all your suggestions I am still going through them all finding it difficult to pick some where and definitely overwhelmed with which area to stay in

San Diego...
Destination Expert
for San Diego
Level Contributor
22,164 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Large triple room

I stayed at Hotel de Fleurie once. Great location.

I also stayed at Grand Hotel de Champaigne once in the 1st. I remember that they have triple rooms as well. It's pretty close to the river. Good location for walking to sites

hoteldechampaigneparis.com/en/rooms/triple/

Boston...
Level Contributor
12,883 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Large triple room

Any of the suggestions will put you in a perfectly fine area for a visit to Paris. Don't get hung up on that part of it. Figure out which hotel you like and go with that one if it has availability.