We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Concorde Montparnasse

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
23 posts
11 reviews
Save Topic
Concorde Montparnasse

Thoughts re-location for 3-day stay mid July this year? Travelling via Eurostar from London and first timers to Paris so want central location for attractions and major shopping areas. Then need to train to Amsterdam. Does this location look suitable for our stay?

Augsburg, Germany
Level Contributor
870 posts
179 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Concorde Montparnasse

Hello.

Paris is very compact so you're never that far away from the center.

Concorde Montparnasse has a quite good reputation.

Even if I live in the suburb, I spent last night within the city last year. I stayed there (they made discount, I paid 53€.. but it was in august, off peak season) tripadvisor.fr/Hotel_Review-g187147-d229580-…

I also heard a lot about this www.sourire-de-montmartre.com/index.php…

tripadvisor.fr/Hotel_Review-g187147-d1056120…

I just put the link, but didn't checked the price because you didn't tell your budget :-)

NZ
Level Contributor
1,234 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Concorde Montparnasse

There is no issue with hotel but one of the things you need to consider is getting to and from gare du nord. Would you taxi or are you travelling light and could manage a small suitcase on the metro/rer to Montparnasse? Getting around on the metro once you have reached your hotel and back into the centre is not a problem and Montparnasse is also a hub for good city bus routes.

3. Re: Concorde Montparnasse

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 05 January 2015, 05:18