We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Train to Versailles from Notre Dame

Auckland Central...
Level Contributor
6 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Train to Versailles from Notre Dame

Bonjour, I am trying to figure out how to catch the train to Chateau Versailles tommorow (Wednesday). I am staying at Hotel Dieu which is located inside the hospital opposite Notre Dame. I know there is a metro station very close by but if anyone has any specific tips that would be great. Many thanks.

Eiffel Tower Summit Priority Access...
504 Reviews
from US$72.50*
Likely To Sell Out
Moulin Rouge Show Paris
3,185 Reviews
from US$108.80*
Skip the Line: Eiffel Tower...
790 Reviews
from US$123.80*
Skip the Line: Eiffel Tower Tour and...
630 Reviews
from US$73.80*
London, United...
Level Contributor
2,136 posts
807 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Train to Versailles from Notre Dame

Level Contributor
5,359 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Train to Versailles from Notre Dame

Bonjour, Cloclo29,

II'm not sure about the timing difference because I'm in the U.S. Cross the bridge to the Left Bank and go to the St Michel-Notre Dame stop. Take the RER C train to Versailles-Rive Gauche.

If you need to find the way to RER C from your hotel, use the following link:

If you look on the Versailles forum, you'll find more details.

Independence, Kansas
Level Contributor
1,958 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Train to Versailles from Notre Dame

We stay the Hotel Dieu every trip. Ask the desk clerks for directions. It's across the bridge to St Germain and to your right, only about a block or so from the front of the Hotel.

Level Contributor
7,685 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Train to Versailles from Notre Dame

Catch the train that says VICK on the front as any other won't take you where you want to go.

5. Re: Train to Versailles from Notre Dame

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 January 2015, 06:19