We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

TRANSFER from paris to disneyland

Liverpool, United...
1 post
Save Topic
TRANSFER from paris to disneyland

which is the easiest and fastest transfer from CDG airport paris to Disneyland. arriving aprrox 3pm in june and returning approx. 6pm

Eiffel Tower Summit Priority Access...
505 Reviews
from US$72.80*
Likely To Sell Out
Moulin Rouge Show Paris
3,188 Reviews
from US$109.20*
Skip the Line: Eiffel Tower...
794 Reviews
from US$124.20*
Skip the Line: Eiffel Tower Tour and...
631 Reviews
from US$74.00*
Val-de-Marne, France
Level Contributor
9,064 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: TRANSFER from paris to disneyland

The fastest is the high speed TGV train (10 minutes), you can check the schedules and prices here: http://en.voyages-sncf.com/en/

However I am not sure booking ahead is a great idea in case your plane lands late.

The cheapest is RER B into Paris Châtelet-les-Halles + RER A to Chessy-Marne-la-Vallée but it takes over 90 minutes.

The most convenient is probably the VEA shuttles: http://vea-shuttle.co.uk/

Los Angeles
Destination Expert
for Sequoia and Kings Canyon National Park
Level Contributor
10,993 posts
108 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: TRANSFER from paris to disneyland

I'm a little confused by the post. Are you planning 3 hours in total to go to Disneyland or are you staying for several days and then coming back from Disneyland with a departure time of 6 pm to catch a flight. I'm confused because obviously, if you choose a 10 minute option, vs a 90 minute option, you'll arrive at the airport at different times. Could you state what time your plane lands and what time your departure flight might be? Assuming you have no luggage that's checked in, add at least 30 minutes to the plane's arrival time to account for getting to the gate and getting off the plane and to whatever transportation option you've chosen.

Val-de-Marne, France
Level Contributor
9,064 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: TRANSFER from paris to disneyland

I was wondering too but assumed it was 2 different days. In which case I would recommend the VEA shuttle on arrival day and the TGV on departure day (with advance booking) as 6 pm is right in the middle of rush hour (even on weekends, especially Sundays, evening traffic can be bad around Paris).

4. Re: TRANSFER from paris to disneyland

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 January 2015, 06:19
Follow this conversation!
Get notified when a new reply comes in.
Follow now